As part of the development of the activities of the DOMAINE DU CHATEAU DES PERES, a single Accountant position has been created.
Attached to the Management and in conjunction with the managers of the Hotel and Restaurant Division, you ensure the administrative management (excluding HR) and the keeping of the accounts.
Profile : Coming from a higher education such as BTS / DUT / Professional license specializing in accounting, you justify professional experience in a similar position of at least 3 years (ideally in the hotel / restaurant sector ).
With good interpersonal skills, you are able to work independently and interact with all the teams.
Missions : You will be in charge of the daily recording of accounting operations and accounting analysis, in this context you are in charge of the following missions:
- General administrative follow-up (excluding HR),
- The recording of daily accounting entries,
- Cost accounting,
- Analysis and justification of accounts
- Establishment of bank reconciliations,
- Establishment of cash flow forecasts,
- Supplier monitoring,
- Preparation of payment for purchase invoices,
- The management of fixed assets in collaboration with the accounting firm,
- The creation of articles in VEGA and its configuration in order to ensure the correct transfer to accounting,
- Reconciliation of turnover with VEGA cash register software,
- Customer follow-up in collaboration with the team,
- Establishment of a monthly dashboard,
- Completion of tax declarations (VAT, DAS2, Tourist tax, etc.).
Working time : 39 hours
Compensation : Aware of the central role of our employees in our success, we offer an attractive and participatory compensation package (fixed compensation, 13th month, employee shareholding, social benefits, etc.).
Job type : Full time, CDI